Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Cuddliest AG doll??

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Judy 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Georgia, I second what Virginia said - I'm really sorry about your sister. I'm glad that Josefina was a help. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Judy

  2. #12
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity is the cuddliest of my crew! I gave them all a big hug last night before I went to bed to decide. I prefer sleeping with stuffed animals though.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Georgia-I had no idea you went through the death of a sibling! I'm sorry to hear it but I'm glad Josefina brought you comfort, she is my favorite.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member JAdder's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When it comes to cuddly dolls I usally go for either Molly or Kirsten. I bring Molly with us trips half because I like carrying her around and becuase sometimes I like to torment my hubby. He gives me this look like, "my wife is five." Then he brings in one of his stuffed animals. Kirsten I seem to carry with me when I need a more motherly comfort and my real mom is not around. I also like to cuddle her as a bed compainion

  5. #15
    Inactive Member samfinasara's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2003
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Samantha and Josefina, and for me, Samantha is the cuddliest. I think mostly it's because she has the most sentimental value attached to her (I got her first, by a favorite relative), but I must say that she is quite cuddly in her blue pinafore outfit. [img]wink.gif[/img] As for the curls, I don't worry about them. I can always re-do them with the AG curlers if I want.

    Aimee

  6. #16
    swazini
    Guest swazini's Avatar

    Post

    Katie, I love to cuddle with Josefina too. Her hair and clothes are ideal and I just love her so much! I have slept with Kit a time or two but she wakes up with bed head and unless she is wearing some kind of nightgown she isn't cuddly at all...plus her hair tickles my face. Josefina comes to bed with me almost every night now. I don't care if I am 23 and still sleeping with a doll. Although the bed is crowded already with a big hubby and two bed-hogging dogs!'

    Georgia, I had an inkling that something had happened to your sister. I am so very sorry. Josefina is an easy character to relate to in that kind of situation. I am glad she was able to comfort you, it's what dolls are all about in my opinion [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member spiritik's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't think about it until I re-read this thread but it brought to mind an incident with my 7 year old daughter. Last week she scraped her knee when we were leaving school so we tended to it when we got home. There were 4 dolls for her to choose from -- her own Lissie, my Josie, the visiting dolls Amanda (GT-21) and Lindsey. I thought for sure she would pick Lissie to comfort her but she picked Josie! I don't know why...I'll have to ask her.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My cuddliest one is Addy, when she's in her nightgown and scarf.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think AGT 18 is the cuddliest. Her hair is so soft, she feels like a new born baby. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    She was a sweet surprise from my daughter so that makes her even cuddlier. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    My Kirsten...definatly. I don't know why, but she has like this really sort of squishy belly thats very h8uggable and is sooo cuddly in her St. Lucia outfit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •